Click on the item to shop it!
SHOP THESE GIFTS
I worked on the blog post on Thanksgiving Day and it has been too much fun to put together. I wanted to make sure I had a good mix of high and low price points, as well as tried-and-true brands that have the highest quality standards (AKA are mom approved 😉).
While we were having Thanksgiving, I asked my mom and my aunt for their gift suggestions for this post, and ended up with a collection of gifts that would be perfect for your mom, mother in law, aunt, grandma, or just about any favorite lady you have in your life. 😊I hope it makes it a little easier for you to check off a few more gifts on your list! xx
Here are a few gift guide standouts:
- “Beautiful” Coffee Table Book: My mom has this coffee table book and it’s such a good one! It’s by one of our favorite designers, Mark D. Sikes, and is full of inspiration for stylish indoor/outdoor living and lots of blue and white décor! I know we can never have too may coffee table books…
- Gold Hoop Earrings: These 14k gold earrings are made by one of my favorite jewelry designers, Hattie Banks, who also designed my pink sapphire ring! These are the epitome of a timeless jewelry staple item that you cannot go wrong with gifting.
- Monogrammed Soy Candle: I couldn’t get over how different this candle is! I feel like you rarely see monogrammed candles where the monogram is literally engraved into the candle’s wax, so I thought this was such a personalized gift, and at only $25 too!
- HIHO Linen Dress: This embroidered dress is 100% linen and machine washable– so cute and easy! It’s perfect for the mama who loves going from the beach to the beach bar in an instant. Who doesn’t?! 😉
- Beauty Counter Face Collection: The gift of skin care is a good one. I have heard so many good things about this Beauty Counter skincare line, that was specifically designed to visibly firm, brighten, and plum aging skin. I think it would be such a nice gift for just about anyone!