Click on the item to shop it!
SHOP THIS GIFT GUIDE FOR YOUR BESTIE
This post was SO much fun to put together, because it was basically like shopping for my girlfriends. These are exactly the brands and gifts that I turn to for Secret Santa parties and gift exchanges, and I have so many favorites from this list too, that I may just be scooping up a few for myself and adding them as last-minute additions to my Christmas list…
The best part is that they are all under $50 too! Most of them are around $30, which makes them an appropriate price point for many gift exchanges. I highlighted a few standout gifts below, as well as included a few more gift ideas, because I kept finding cute things I wanted to include! Hope this helps a bit with any last-minute shopping you may have! 😘
Here are a few gift guide standouts:
- Yay for Rosé Chocolates: I cannot get enough of this six-piece rosé-themed chocolate box! It’s the girliest chocolate I’ve ever seen and would make such a unique gift. Here is a bigger box of too, in case you really want to go all out– there are so many fun Maggie Louise themed chocolate boxes too!
- Brightening Eye Balm: I cannot get enough of this under eye brightening balm. I put it under my eyes every morning (over my foundation) and it has such a comforting cooling sensation that immediately wakes up my eyes. It also creates the prettiest shimmer/glow, that makes you look instantly awake! I promise that your girlfriend will be just as obsessed with it as I am!
- Chambong Set: This is the most hysterical and fun gift for anyone you know who loves a little bubbly! It holds 6oz of your favorite champagne and is shatter proof in case the party gets a little crazy…
- Hot Pink Silk Headband: I just scooped up this headband at the Royal Poinciana Plaza in Palm Beach and found it online too! It’s seriously the best shade of neon pink and would be the perfect accessory for a girlfriend who loves pink (there’s always one in the group 😉).
- Blush Fanny Pack: I was straight-up *obsessed* with the fanny pack that I wore when my girlfriends and I went to Peru this past fall, and it’s been the most practical and useful bag I own. This one would make such a nice gift for any of your girlfriends who like to travel or hike!