Continuing my “Summertime Loves” series, today I am sharing my favorite bags and clutches that are the epitome of fun island/beach style. Definitely loving pom poms, tassels, and waterproof material for this summer season!
1. Echo Design beach set. For those of us who can’t put our electronics down even when we are at the beach, (I’m guilty of this too sometimes!) this is the perfect solution. Neon colored, sand-proof, and waterproof, these bags fit an iPad, tablet, and iPhone. You can even touch your device when it’s in the case!
2. Forever 21 clutch. Navy and white is one of my favorite summer color combinations. The big tassel is also adorable– this bag could go from day to night! (also, it’s under $10!)
3. Elaine Turner Isabella Hibiscus and Tangerine clutch. My second favorite summer color combination? Pink and orange. This clutch is real leather and actually very spacious inside!
4. West Elm Baggu Bag. This tote is just what you need for a weekend getaway to the beach. It is just one of the three different bags in Baggu’s collection for West Elm. And guess what?! It can be MONOGRAMMED.
5. H&M bucket bag. This bag just looks refreshing and delicious– love me some watermelon! The rope straps also add a nautical summery touch that is too cute. I am all ready to put a beach towel, a book, and some fresh cut watermelon into this bag and head to the beach!
6. Everything But Water Jadetribe Tote. A colorful array of big poms poms makes this basket bag a standout. I feel like you could even put a lifejacket in this when you’re going sailing and it would still look cute.
7. Tory Burch Kerrington Gingham Cross-Body. What can I say? I love Tory Burch and gingham. I kind of want to take this bag on a stroll through Central Park. It’s that kind of love.
I hope you think that these bags and clutches are as amazing as I do! Which one is your favorite?!