Only TEN days until the 4th of July!! This means ten days until family and friends all pile onto the beach and the entire day is full of swimming, barbecues, ice cream, fireworks, laughter, and patriotic pride. This also means ten days to find the perfect outfit– whether it be cute and casual for hanging out or all dolled up for a party. I’ve selected my favorite 4th of July looks and accessories that are all about red, white, and blue with a nautical flair.
1. Kiel James Patrick The American Legacy Anchor Bracelet. Kiel James Patrick is the epitome of old school American pride and New England inspired accessories. This rope bracelet is casual and classic with an adorable gold anchor clasp.
2. Vineyard Vines Stripe Shep Shirt. My family has a slight obsession with Vineyard Vines Shep Shirts. Okay, we LOVE them. They are so comfortable, cute, and easy to throw on over anything. I adore the nautical stripes on this one and the red shoulders!
3. Lauren James Pointe Prep Bow Cap. Looking for a hat that is functional but isn’t too boyish? Well, this one is seersucker and has a bow. It mimics the design of the Lauren James dress I wore for my birthday, which is why I love it even more!
4. Essie Jazzy Jubilant Nail Polish. I try to coordinate glitter into every manicure I get. It’s honestly become a glitter addiction problem, but I feel like it’s a party for my nails, so the glitter continues. This polish is just fueling my addiction– it looks like sparkly fireworks!
5. Juicy Bows American Flag Bow. Put your hair into a top knot and then add this bow to the bun– and you have a no fuss yet adorable hair style.
6. Nars “Heat Wave” Lipstick. This looks like a hot color to wear. We’re talking firecracker, sparklers, golden sunset kind of hot. Add a red lip like this to any outfit and it instantly looks like you put a lot more effort into your look! An easy step to looking put together.
7. Lilly Pulitzer McCallum Fitted Tie Back Dress. I absolutely love this Lilly dress in the print, “bright navy sparks fly glow.” Covered in fireworks and sailboats, this is preppy patriotic perfection.
8. Kate Spade Seaport Pearl Stud Earrings. The timeless pearl stud gets a nautical flare with the gold rope-like setting on these earrings. They are a classy and beautiful touch to a fun dress.
9. Vineyard Vines American Flag Classic Tote. This is the perfect stylish yet functional beach or boat bag. I love the size and design of the Vineyard Vines totes!
10. Jack Rogers Palm Beach Thong Sandal. Jack Rogers seem to go with every summer outfit. These all white ones are especially versatile because they will go with everything! They can be the white to a red, white, and blue outfit!
11. Sperry Top-Sider Canvas Bahama Boat Shoe. Yet another easy to wear and trendy shoe. The navy piping is extra fun and adds to this comfortable boat shoe!
12. Aldo Beetz Bag. There’s nothing like a big, bright red bow to add a statement. I love how bold this bag is– and that you can use it with the short handles or the longer strap!
I hope this gets you excited to celebrate the 4th! There is still time to order any of these adorable American-inspired items! I’d love to see what you are planning on wearing!