Greetings from the Dominican Republic!!! My friends and I are on spring break here, currently loving the turquoise water, breezy palms, and doing absolutely nothing all day long. While lounging by the pool, we came up with our must haves for traveling and spring break!
1. hot pink tote bag: the perfect size for a book and a towel
2. tortoise shell sunglasses: tortoise goes with anything
3. hot pink bow dress: I just bought this and love it! Perfect color and bow.
4. statement necklace: a great way to dress up any outfit
5. beach travel bags: stay organized and cute all at once
6. printed bikini: tropical color combination and a tribal pattern!
7. bronzing shimmer lotion: gotta love bronzing shimmer lotion for an enhanced tan…
8. floppy hat: make your own shade by the pool or beach
9. body oil: my favorite beachy smell
10. wireless bluetooth speakers: great sound quality and easy to use!
11. plastic tumblers: adorable, light weight, and easily washable
12. sandals: hot pink, Tory Burch, and a bow?! yes.
We are loving these fabulous vacation finds. Let us know what you can’t live without on your spring break! Check back soon for pictures and stories from our vacation!