^all of these items are linked below
Hi hi! I wanted to start a new series on IBIP, because I think this could be really helpful and fun to look through. I am constantly shopping or receiving new items to share from amazing companies, and it sometimes takes me a week or two to style, photograph, and put them into a blog or social post (and sometimes the items are so good that by that time they’re on their way to selling out). Therefore, I decided to start letting you know about some of the new items as soon as I get them and before I even style them– to let you know how I like them, if I’d recommend them, etc.
So below are some of the things I’ve received recently and have been able to try on and review a little for you!
- This is the ideal Easter church + brunch dress! The ruffles (*heart eyes*) really got me, ha. It looks so nice but it’s under $50. I ordered the petite size in a 00 and it was a little tight but still wearable, so I’d suggest going one size up (this might end up being a return from just because of the sizing).
- ^In this purchase I also couldn’t turn down this little yellow dress. The “scuba” material… I’m in love. I ordered the size 0 and it fits perfectly so it runs TTS.
- My last purchase from this site was this two-pack of rose gold & neutral sandal espadrilles. They run TTS and are so comfortable. You can’t beat two for $31! (I will definitely be wearing these in my first post-grad trip! 😉 )
- A few days ago I upgraded my old bracelet rack to this one (you might’ve seen this on my Insta story) and am obsessed with how much room it provides and how simple and chic it looks.
- I just ordered these brown & gold sandals. They’re a little out of my comfort zone style-wise, but when I tried them on the other day they were some of the most comfortable sandals I’ve ever worn. I kept thinking about them and finally placed an order. I mean, they go with everything.
- OMG I have YET to see these style earrings at such a great price. I got them in the mail and they’re lightweight and so much fun (they come in turquoise and white as well!).
- ^In that same purchase I also got these two bracelet stacks: This one is the kid’s version but it fits me just fine (ha) and this one has all the best hues of white marble, chartreuse, and turquoise!
- I just received this darling blue striped embroidered dress. I got it in the XS and it’s a bit oversized but I’m kind of into it. Last time I checked it was available in all sizes and only $20!
- This dress, lined with bows down the back, is so darling. Under $20 as well with all sizes still available!
- These sunnies (you’ve definitely seen Jojo wearing them and she’s #goals), are so cool and fit perfectly. The vibrant mirrored lenses make them a standout.
- Okay, so I haven’t purchased these *yet*, but they are callingggg my name! Let me know your thoughts. Too much?? Never. 😉
Let me know if you have any questions at all about any of these items! I have them so I can answer any questions about quality, sizing, color, etc. 🙂 xx