TGIF babes! It’s about time I put together a new Friday Favorites of all the little things I’ve been seeing on the internet lately (I’m a crazy laptop lady and always seem to be finding interesting sales, reads, and tidbits!). Pour a cup of coffee or a glass of vino and take a look…
- Let’s start this off with a fab discount code! The sunglasses I’m wearing above are Diff and you can get them (or any other pair at Diff) 25% off with the code AMYPINK. And here is the same unicorn float just in case you needed your pool to be a little more ‘extra’ 😉
- Biggest blogger news lately?! The Nordstrom Anniversary sale went LIVE to the public today and is stocked with so many staple pieces. Below are a few items that I either picked up or own and am completely obsessed with. You do not want to pass on any of them!! See my full Nordstrom Anniversary Sale roundup too.
- Travel bug, anyone? I just signed up for Scott’s Cheap Flights and am so in awe with it! Scott basically finds all of the cheapest flights on the internet (many of them are mistakes that airlines make in pricing) and emails you alerts so you can be in the know on all the best flight deals. For example, I got an email the other day that included an alert for a round trip flight to Hawaii for $347. Let’s go.
- On the blog this week: My summer beach reads and podcasts & a blue and white striped bow dress, which is my last outfit post from Richmond and where I have long hair! It’s a good one.
- Cotton candy grapes: I’ve gotten FreshDirect twice now in Philly and am #inlove with it. You order your groceries online and can schedule a delivery right to your door (even if you live in an apartment). Seriously, it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to my errands routine/grocery habits. Shoot me an email and I can send you a link to get $50 off your first two orders (not sponsored, I’m just sharing my love for groceries with you all, ha). P.s. they sell grapes that taste exactly like cotton candy. It’s a thing.
- I’ve been a little lavender crazed lately! I went on my first work trip this past week and packed this lavender deep sleep spray to spray on my pillow before I went to sleep. It helps me calm down and sleep so much better in new places. When I’m in my apartment I light this lavender candle, which is infused with essential oils, to wind down before bed.
- Two words: avocado leggings. I promise they’re flattering and you’ll want to wear them at all times.
- Lilly Pulitzer just launched some gorgeous new arrivals and I’m crushing hard over this pineapple dress. You can also get free gifts with purchase right now too and they are the perfect accessories for August!
- I just read this Forbes article about how influencer marketing is exploding in 2017 and found it so interesting. Would love to know your thoughts!