I’m bringing back my Friday Favorites series and awakening it from the IBIP archives! It’s been a while since I rounded up all of the fun/funny/interesting/trendy things that have been on my radar, and this is the perfect way to do it! So in my true psycho-list-making form, I’m sharing my Friday Favorites for the 10th of March in the following list 😉
- I read this birth story from one of my favorite bloggers and almost cried! She is just too adorable.
- You can use the code AMYINPINK for 20% off an order of $50+ from All for Color— I brought this tank top and this flamingo towel to Florida!
- I just purchased this “Girls just wanna have sun” bronze tanning kit and cannot wait to try it out to keep my vacation tan going once I get back to school.
- This is my current favorite candle, plus it makes a gorgeous coffee table decoration.
- LIKEtoKNOW.it just came out with a magical app that allows you to screenshot anything with the liketk.it link or the LIKEtoKNOW.it watermark and shop the items in the image immediately through the app. I’ve been on it non-stop shopping the outfits of all of the bloggers I follow and it’s been revolutionary. Learn all about it here.
- I’ve been obsessing over these lipsticks and lip glosses from Aveda. They’re super moisturizing and pigmented– just what we need for the time in between winter/spring. Check out all of the flattering color options too.
- Lilly Pulitzer just launched their spring break collection and it’s everything your wild, colorful spring-break-sunseeking self could have ever dreamed of and more. There are gifts with purchase all this weekend as well! Here are my favorite new pieces: