Plaid, olive green, fleece, gingham, apple red, pumpkin spice… hello and welcome fall fashion!! Happy first official day of fall everyone! I am just a little bit excited about trading in my Jacks for Bean boots and welcoming the fall season. Because I live in an area that gets four seasons, a wardrobe change-up is in order once the end of September rolls around. Fortunately, I absolutely adore fall and everything that comes with it! I’m talking hot caramel apple cider, (which is appropriately called “Spider Cider” here at UR) pumpkin picking with friends, and the feeling of a crisp cool fall morning.
So what better way to kick off the first day of fall than by sharing my fall must-have items?! (disclaimer: this is the only season in which pink isn’t my staple color… but don’t worry, pink always returns come winter– think Valentine’s Day!!)
1. Because every girl needs an oversized fleece pullover for those days when you just can’t deal with putting together an actual outfit. (sweatshirt and leggings, anyone?!)
2. Leopard is a neutral– especially with the brown/black colors of fall clothing.
3. This smell is worth the fire hazard of having it in your dorm room…
4. J. Crew’s newest highly coveted vest in blue buffalo check! (Take an extra 30% off with code SALE30!)
5. Essie’s fall collection is elegant and so worth the time it takes you to air dry your nails!
6. The warmest boot around. Tuck these into jeans for a classic old school prep look!
7. The infamous blanket scarf. I want to throw this over every cable knit sweater I own!
8. If you’re looking for a coat to have for the rest of your life, then Barbour it is.
9. Pearls + tassels make me swoon! (take 25% off full-price AND 30% off final sale items with the code SHOPFORFALL)
10. Olive green skinny jeans are my newest obsession. It’s a step dressier than jeans, but still matches everything. Also, they look gorgeous tucked into brown riding boots.
11. For when you want to maintain kissable lips but the wind and cold keeps getting to them… this feels like butter!
12. The most flexible and lightest flats I own.
13. These boots are made for wearing with mini dresses and tights!
Shop these items:
Thanks for stopping by and seeing my fall staple items– I’d love to hear your fall necessities as well! Now go treat yourself to a pumpkin spice latte..
love & pink,