Hi everyone! As you probably already know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I hold this cause close to my heart, and always want to create awareness in any small way that I can. Therefore, I wanted to share a few gorgeous items where a portion of their cost goes toward breast cancer awareness, detection, and prevention. I am all about going out of my way to buy products that support this research! It doesn’t hurt that they are pink too!!
Take a look at these chic items!
1. Add these inspirational idiom bangles to a stack of gold bracelets!
2. Some pretty shades of Bobbi Brown lipgloss. These little tubes are perfect for putting in your clutch before a night out! Sometimes all you need is a some lipgloss to turn your night around… (I’m loving the one all the way to the right)
3. How stunning are these crystal earrings? Thinking about wearing these with a simple LBD.
4. Tory Burch accessories have to be my all time favorite and this floral iPhone case is no exception! (Tory is a Theta, after all…)
5. I have this York Buckle Tote in the “luggage” color and I absolutely love it. It recently came out in this hot pink color– and it’s screaming my name.
6. Skip the indecisiveness of the nail salon and just wear this ultimate all-season nail color instead.
7. My go-to face moisturizer. It gives me such a glow and is imperative during the cold and windy fall/winter seasons when my skin gets chapped.
Take a moment this October to put a little of money toward breast cancer awareness, and go ahead and purchase one of these gorgeous items! Shop them below:
Also, get those pretty pink earrings here!!
Enjoy the weekend!